FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Summer is approaching and we have decided to use one of our resident designer's images of a Japanese Diving Girl. This particular image of an Amasan comes from one of Kim Dunstan's copper plate etchings. The Amasan are centuries old diving girls who traditionally dove for abalone, seaweed and more recently pearls. These sea nymphs are perhaps the closest thing we've ever had to living mermaids.
This case is light and sleek. It combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
• Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid, durable polycarbonate back
• Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
• Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
• Easy to take on and off
• .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
• Printed in the USA
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Shinsekai - "The New World" established in 1912 is still at the...
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING An Amasan is a traditional Japanese Diving girl. Here we have her...